Private Boards: 'Host Circle' and 'Regulations and Taxes' are to merge

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Private Boards: 'Host Circle' and 'Regulations and Taxes' are to merge

Hello Everyone,

Thanks to the feedback we have gathered from Community Members, I am pleased to say we are in the process of implementing many exciting changes to the Discussion Rooms (boards) here in the Community Center. As a result, we are restructuring several of the boards. We believe this will help to make it easier to navigate, find information and join-in discussions.

As part of this update, I wanted to inform you, that we have decided to merge both the Host Circle and Regulations and Taxes together to make one board.

From June 14th, Host Circle will also incorporate all of the topics you previously posted in Regulations and Taxes so you will not lose any of that content.  

Please do continue to provide any thoughts you have as this really does help and continues to built a more thriving Community Center for all of us.  

Thanks so much,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

2 Replies 2
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

As you can see we have now merged these two boards together, along with all of the content. I hope you are finding this easier to navigate. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Feroz-Amir0
Level 1
Manama, Bahrain

Hi , this Imtiyaz Khan, currently hosting 3 apartment on air bnb Mumbai,  I am ready to host for others also in Mumbai ,it any one interested please let me know, we can work around with the % , thanks and regards