Problem changing additional guest fee

MicheleandLouw0
Level 10
Maun, Botswana

Problem changing additional guest fee

Dear hosts. I am trying to change my price settings to charge extra per guest after 2 guests. I can't seem to get it right. I change the previous number for addionatal guests of 4 to 2 in the little box but it keeps on jumping back to 4! The box for additional guets is also ticked. It seems to be stuck at 4! What am I missing? My cottage accommodates 4 guests on my discription but I would like to charge extra after 2. Thank you for your assistance.

4 Replies 4

Its server error....AirBnB will fix it when the gets awake......

Momi0
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

@MicheleandLouw0  I have discovered that changing things like extra ppl charges work only if someone is using a computer or lap top.  Try that.  And also, close out all your browers and then reopen.  I have had no problems ever since I stopped using the app to make updated changes to my listing.  Hope this helps you too.  

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

Thanks @Momi0 I am on my laptop, maybe just a server erron then. Greetings from Botswana

It was definately a server issue. Sorted now thank you!