Publish Listing

Answered!
Okyanus0
Level 1
Albany, NY

Publish Listing

Hi!

I have a problem! Im so new AIRBNB. my aparment list is ready for sharing. But when I Clicking publish listing, I waited 1-2 hours. But my list not sharing/ and I dont have Internet problem/ I try 5-6 times! But Its not work. Please help

Thanks,

1 Best Answer
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Okyanus0 if it is the listing at https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8799071 then it has published and is being found, though only if you add the shared room filter.

konak.jpg

View Best Answer in original post

30 Replies 30
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Okyanus0 if it is the listing at https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8799071 then it has published and is being found, though only if you add the shared room filter.

konak.jpg

Hi!

I have a problem! my aparment list is ready for sharing. But when I Clicking publish listing, I waited for full days. But my list not sharing/ and I dont have Internet problem/ I try 5-6 times! But Its not work. Please help

Claire171
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I'm having the same issue. My listing is ready to 'publish' but the site is buffering. I don't have an internet problem. What can I do to get it published please? I've seen that several other people experience the same issue routinely.

I'm having the same issue for the past 2 days on 2 of my listings. Anyone know what is going on?

Mok0
Level 1
Selangor, Malaysia

Same here,  why is there no help ?

Alma10
Level 2
Castelldefels, Spain

My new listing is also having trouble being listed. It remains at "Just a moment"....

Loic8
Level 1
Hong Kong

Hello, 

I have the same issue. 

"you listing is ready to publish" 

But i wil keep charging forever. 

Marios1
Level 2
Kato Korakiana, Greece

Hi,

i am having the same problem. I hope that i do not have to upload again from the begining the property.

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE. MY LISTING IS READY BUT CAN'T PUBLISH LISTING

Lena45
Level 1
Butterworth, Malaysia

Hi!

I have a problem! This my 3rd AIRBNB listing. my aparment list is ready for sharing. But when I Clicking publish listing, I waited a few hours and it's already been doing it for days but my listing is still not sharing and I dont have Internet problem. I have  tried 5-6 times! But It doesnt work. Please help

Thanks,

Daniella7
Level 1
Bellevue Hill, Australia

Hi Guys, 

Did anybody find out why this is happening? Mine is doing the same thing, it's my third listing and really hoping that I don't have to re-load it all again! 

Any help would be really appreciated! 

Thanks, 

Daniella.

Leslie85
Level 2
London, Canada

I'm trying to publish my 2nd listing (a full house) and I'm having the same issue. Would love to get it published asap and get it rented out. Please help us lol! Thank you! 🙂

I called Airbnb's customer service and they answered right away and resolved the issue for me! The woman on the phone was able to publish it for me from her computer.

She also had some suggestions that might help in the future: check to see if your browser needs an update - sometimes an outdated browser doesn't work well with Airbnb's website.

Also, she mentioned that Google Chrome tends to work best with Airbnb's website.

So if you're having this issue try updating your browser or downloading Google Chrome. Hope that helps someone! 🙂

Where can I find the phone numbers?