Referring Hosts

Doron11
Level 1
Jerusalem, Israel

Referring Hosts

Hi,

I Reffered a host to airbnb.

She made her first reservation, got the money on the reservarion, and over a month was passed, and I still didn't get my referal fee.

Any ideas?

4 Replies 4
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Doron11,

You don't say what the payout amount was. The reservtion has to be a qualifying one. That is, one where the payout to the new host was more than US$75 or it's equivalent in the host's payout currency.

The article bleow mentions it.

How do I earn travel credit from referring a friend to Airbnb?

If the amount was over US$75 and the host signed up for the first time to Airbnb via the link in your referral email then you'll have to contact Airbnb support to discuss the issue.

Steve.

Hi Steve, thank you.

The order was above 75 dolllars, and she signed up the first time via my link.

How to I contact airbnb to fix this?

Thanks!

Hello @Doron11,

Use your favourite search engine to search using "contact airbnb" or "phone airbnb" etc.

or

log in and click on "Help" and then type "contact airbnb" in the "Ask a question ..." box. Then click on the "I want to contact Airbnb" link.
Then click on the "Contact page" link near the end of the page.

You can also type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

Micheal1
Level 1
Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

I reffered a new host to AirBnB, spent 12 hr. (and my wife 10 hr.) helping the non-English speaker set up her account.  She has had 3 clients complete their 3-4 day stays.  I saw nothing from AirBnB called them and was told "They must not have accepted the Email correctly" - - -  I DID IT!   Anyway, I am not going to refer the other 2 homes in Rocky Point and am looking at VRBO.  I have heard they provide an upper echelon of clients wanting longer stays.