Review Rate 0% in Superhost requirements

Tan5
Level 3
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Review Rate 0% in Superhost requirements

Hi everyone,

I am new to Airbnb and am trying to have a Superhost qualification. However, when I go to the Superhost requirements in Stats, I see that my Review Rate is still 0%, while all of my guests left their ratings and reviews. This is the screenshot : http://prntscr.com/dlldhc

Could anyone explain the reason why? Or I just misunderstood something?

Thank you so much 🙂

27 Replies 27

Thank you so much for the details. it helps a lot!

Tan5
Level 3
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

You are welcome 🙂

same thing in here, thank you answer

I have the same issue and have been a host for 8 months.   I am pretty sure the review rate was 90% previously - I think only 1 or 2 guests have not left a review.     Now it is 0%.   Something is wrong with the data.  I wish Airbnb would send a note to say "Oops.. we're fixing this bug" but that seems to be wishiful thinking..... anyone cast some light on this please??

Interesting.... SInce I posted this 34 minutes ago, I just checked again and now it reads 89%!    Odd.   But I am happy now.

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @John-and-Mei0,

Thanks for letting us know this is now back to normal! That is strange... Glad it's come back though 🙂

Happy Hosting!

Kirstie

Kelsey19
Level 1
Springfield, MO

I have the same problem however, it's been almost 2 weeks and it still says 0%. Every single guest has left a review and I have left them reviews. I'd really like for it to have the correct percentage before the superhost standards review is up on July 14. By then I should meet all the standards except for that one that still says 0%.

Wannes0
Level 1
Aalter, Belgium

Same problem here.
I really do hope they fix it before the next "superhost-evaluation".
How can we ever reach superost status if the counters don't work correctly???

Radu8
Level 2
Brașov, Romania

Same problem here.
I really do hope they fix it before the next "superhost-evaluation".

Lee148
Level 1
Scotland, United Kingdom

I have contacted Airbnb re this as I have the same issue.

Lee148
Level 1
Scotland, United Kingdom

SO initially they said "I am sorry to hear that you are not able to view the correct stats for your account. I checked your account and noticed that you have completed 8 trips so far and have been reviewed by all your guests. So, great job so far! The Review Rate will get updated as soon as you complete a minimum of 10 trips. Your 10th trip starts on 16th October 2017. Rest assured, your Review rate will be featured correctly after your guest checks out. In order to calculate the Review rate percentage, a minimum of 10 completed trips are required."

However they then came back after a short while and said "I wanted to let you know that I had also forwarded your inquiry to a member of my technical team to fix the issue of Review Rate. We understand that since you have already completed 8 trips, you should atleast get a proper information of your Stats. Our technical team also agreed on this and we decided to display all the stats in our hosts' accounts. Hence, you will now be able to see your Review Rate under your hostings Stats. Here is a screenshot for your reference."

It's now fixed.

Interesting..  I only have three trips thus far and even though all of them have left reviews, I also see a 0% review rate.  I'm hoping this is just because I have too few trips.  If not, hopefully they can fix this because I do want to see correct stats on my dashboard.

Michael956
Level 10
Salvador, Brazil

I've had seven reviews and am only seeing 0%,  too.  Hello, Airbnb, pay attention!