Seattle Cleaning company recommendation

Seattle Cleaning company recommendation

We are having a very hard time finding cleaners that are detailed and follow the cleaning checklist each time. We have anywhere from 4-12 cleanings a month. There are a variety of companies out there yet many charge way above our cleaning fee of $100- Willing to pay a bit more if its worth the service. Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated!

159 Replies 159

Hi, 

i would like to know if your still looking for a cleaner ? 

Hello Ken, 

I can totally help with any cleaning needed. 

I have a lot of experience cleaning Airbnb’s and residential homes. 

My specialty is to guarantee my costumers with 5 stars reviews! 

I’d be happy to answer any questions! 

Carolina 

Samantha184
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Hello! I recently started my own house cleaning business and and I often flip Airbnb’s in the Seattle area. I have references as well. Feel free to reach out to me at [Email address hidden]

Hi Samantha. Do you have any references turnovers cleanings in the Belltown area. Thanks!

Hi Tim & Tracy, this is Sonja (I accidentally was logged into my friends account, Samantha) 

So, yes I do have references and I serve the Belltown area. Contact me at:

[Personal information hidden as per the community guidelines] 

and we can chat more! No spaces on that email.

Thanks 🙂

Hi Samantha,

Are you still available for Airbnb cleaning?

Best,

Rob

hello Samantha

I have a house in Madison Park used as Airbnb , I need a cleaner , is it something you can help ?

my number is **,PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO ME

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Rachel,

Are you still looking for a cleaner? My business is taking on new clients this spring. Please let me know if you need any help!

Sonja

Hi Samantha! 

Do you still have this business??

Hi,Samantha. Are you available to flip a two rooms Airbnb place in south Seattle on the September 24th? 

Best regards,

Yaya

Hi Samantha, I'd love to find out more! 

Hi Samantha,

Are you still available for Airbnb cleaning in Seattle area? Please kindly contact me at dough_w at yahoo dot com. 

Regards, 

Wan  

Sonja104
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Hi! I am an Airbnb Host and I own my own house cleaning business. I currently flip three Airbnb's in the Seattle area weekly. References available. Let me know if you want to chat more, you can contact me at [Email address hidden]

Hey Sonja!

Do you have a link to your email somewhere? Airbnb blocks emails and phone numbers on the forum 😞

I'm looking to start putting my place up for hosting, and can't find a service that has a reasonable price for getting a full checklist of things done (namely linen changes).

My service may be able to help 🙂

feel free to email me at

[Email address hidden] 

Thanks!

Lisa