Superhost status

Gary36
Level 2
Stamford, United Kingdom

Superhost status

I have just received an email saying I have lost superhost status. However when I look at my stats, I have the correct percentages to remain a superhost. Does anyone have any idea why this should be?

9 Replies 9
Oliver28
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I have a silimar issue. It seems that I no longer have Superhost status, though my stats are excellent. I haven't even received a notification of the withdrawl of the status.

Niki10
Level 2
Eilat, Israel

Me too... Don't know how to contact airnbn anymore they have made it too difficult 😞

Gary36
Level 2
Stamford, United Kingdom

I used the following route to get through to a host for help

Help Centre

Resolve Issue

My host wasn't able to help

then click on the drop down lists until I got a link to ask a question.

The question gets answered by a experienced host, and he tried to offer advice, but when I told him I had received an email cancelling my superhost status he has forwared my question to Airbnb, who say they will get back to me. I'll let you know if I get anywhere.

Bob43
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Your stats actually show the figures from the start of your hosting activities. The superhost status only takes the stats from the past 12 months for the calculation. Could that be the issue?

Gary36
Level 2
Stamford, United Kingdom

Hi Bob.

Thanks for the information, but I have only being a host for six months. I have noticed a couple of times that the stats data on my Airbnb desk top and my phone app didn't match up, so there appears to be more than one glitch in the system. Not sure if this is related.

Thanks again,

Gary

Bob43
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Could be the case. I also viewed your profile and saw two listings. Now I am starting to wonder if you would need maximum scores for both of your listings in order to become a super host or to remain that status...

Diane103
Level 1
Lyme Regis, United Kingdom

Hello I too have met all the stats for the super host status and would just like to email Airbnb to ask why the status wasn't awarded.  What is the email address I should use.  After spending 15 minutes looking I still can't find it and now I've lot the will to carry on flipping searching!  How difficult can they make it to make a direct contact!  It's very frustrating!!

Gary36
Level 2
Stamford, United Kingdom

Hi Diane

There isn't an email address that I am aware of. Try following the route I used listed earlier on in this thread

could it be that some of your guests have given you 5 stars, but clicked the thumbs down to stay again? i'm not sure if this affects the decision, and since its hidden from us hosts, we would never know the reason superhost status is never given/revoked if it is considered... hmm i wonder