What are you thankful for today?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

What are you thankful for today?

Thank you

If you are celebrating Thanksgiving today, I hope you have a lovely relaxing day with friends and family. Whether you are or not, I think it is a perfect excuse to share what we are thankful for here in the CC. 

After recently celebrating our one year birthday in the Community Center, I am thankful to have the opportunity to speak with such great people everyday, so thank you everyone. 🙂 I am also thankful, that it is not raining at the moment! hehe

What are you thankful for? 

🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

2 Replies 2
Cathy8
Level 8
Sydney, Australia

@Lizzie

I know it's a little late - blame tryptophan- but this year I am so thankful that I got to meet the amazing, generous and talented hosts at the Airbnb Open in LA. I now have friends around the globe with whom I can catch up (if in country), share news, and just keep in touch with. I had not expected such warmth at such a large gathering of people. So this year my thanks also goes to Airbnb for facilitating this. 

Cathy

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aww this is lovely to hear @Cathy8. It sounds like you had a fantastic time at Airbnb Open. It is great you were able to be a part of it. 🙂 

It is amazing you now know hosts in countries around the globe...it is exciting to think you can start planning your trips around this.

Thank you so much for sharing. I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. 

Lizzie

By the way if you would like to share your Airbnb experience or a little more about what you got up to at AO16, please do in this thread. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.