What is a phone number for customer service at Air BnB - it is nowhere that I can see on the website

What is a phone number for customer service at Air BnB - it is nowhere that I can see on the website

Need to speak with a real customer service/tech support individual for Air BnB for a real issue, but can see no link or contact number anywhere.  Please help!

27 Replies 27
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Anthony82....... I am possibly having a similar issue in that I can log onto my listing if I am at my computer at home but, if I try and log on from another computer or another location the system tells me my username or password are not correct, despite the fact they are the exact same details I use for each.

You will need to contact Airbnb helpdesk on the UK number you will find previously on this thread.....Just scroll back and you will get to it, and I am sorry that it has taken 19 hours for someone to respond to you! I can appreciate this is a serious issue for you and you did deserve a prompt reply!

I hope it all works out for you. Cheers.....Rob

Marlene34
Level 1
Hackettstown, NJ

I was told by my host Michael that I need to call you in order to cancel my reservation because of an emergency so that I can get more than a 50% refund. My reservation was not until 3/2/17 which is more than 60 days. What is the number I can reach you at?  Marlene

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Marlene34

I'm not sure why you can't find the numbers -  they are clearly listed in this post (earlier on) and also the second post in the forum you are posting in.

By the way this is a forum for hosts, BNB does not monitor it.

Give them a call. You can also flag that you want to cancel on your booking confirmation.

If you have extenuating circumstances such as a death in the close family, they may consider a refund. If not you will be refunded in line with your hosts cancellation policy.

Teresa100
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

1-855-424-7262

Jeanette36
Level 1
Winchester, MA

Can't get through to a real person. Can someone tell me how to extend two more days to an existing reservation?  My current reservation is check out on  3/14. I need to now check in 3/14 and check out 3/16 and I can't seem to do it.

Vangie4
Level 6
Davao City, Philippines

No real customer service for Airbnb. Before so many calls from them but now as a Host having a problem...no phone to call. Somebody was using my two bedroom unit pictures. How come AirBnB approved her application? Now, I can't view my two bedroom in their site. Until now, no action made.

Tan11
Level 1
Malaysia

My acc have error 500 went i make booking..pls give help

Sharon287
Level 1
Edmonton, Canada

I am pretty sure this self-serving "service" doesn't want to offer any real service to customers - that's why they don't provide a real person at the end of a phone line for a client to talk to.  I tried the one on the internet but it simply kept saying the phone number I gave was wrong. NOT.  I am cancelling my listing with them, sick of he runaround.  Like all of these punk-assed monopoly techs, they create a platform, get a monopoly and then start dictating the terms of operation and give no service at all.

Andy8
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

1 (855) 424-7262

1 (415) 800-5959

Shuja0
Level 2
Srinagar

I have a compliant about fake profile .plz reply i need urgent cistomer help line

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Shuja0

All the ways of contacting Airbnb are detailed in the CONTACT AIRBNB post towards the top of the forum you are posting in.

Good luck

Ashdeep0
Level 2
Ludhiana, India

I want an apartment in city of london for 6days 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Ashdeep0,

Welcome to the Community Center. 

The Community Center is a place where hosts can share their experiences and interests with each other. If you're looking to book a place in London for 6 days, I recommend that you use the booking tools on the homepage of Airbnb. 

Good luck! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen