Where is the best place to list how to enter and exit our home?

Hal0
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

Where is the best place to list how to enter and exit our home?

At this point I have put the following information  under basics  - house manual. I  like that under this heading that is says  as I think people don't need these specifics until they book-" This information is stored securely. Guests don’t see this until you confirm their reservation."   The issue is that most of our guests do not see this information. 

Where is the best place to list this? What is the best way to handle this? Any suggestions would be helpful

Here is the information I am talking about

Entering our home- As a general rule , ring our front doorbell up to 11pm. If we are home we will open the door for you. Give us a couple of minutes to answer the door. If we do not come to the door , please use passcode that I will send to you before you arrive. After 11pm , please use passcode and do not ring the front doorbell.
We will do our best to coordinate a time to welcome you into our home.

To use passcode- You will find the keypad on the right side of our garage door. Just hit the passcode followed by enter. You may have to press enter more than one time. Please make sure you close the flap of the keypad when done using it. When entering the garage door, on the right hand side there is a white button that closes the door. To find the room walk to the right, and you will see a refigerator followed by stairs that lead you up. DO NOT GO STRAIGHT AHEAD THROUGH THE WHITE DOOR THAT IS USUALLY CLOSED. Walk up the stairs, go around the corner to the left (go through the room with the blue couch and TV into the kitchen) and enter the kitchen. PLEASE DO NOT enter the room with the white door (which usually has a key in it). To find your room, walk through the kitchen. The first room to your left is yours. Welcome! The bathroom is located between your room and the kitchen through a hallway.
Note: if you have things that do not need to be in your room, you can leave them in the garage.

Exiting our home
Go through the front door. The inner door just close and the outer door (the metal door) MAKE SURE YOU CLOSE THIS . It will lock itself. Please make sure it is locked.

2 Replies 2
Deidre0
Level 4
Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands

I usually save this type of information and then message the guests  a week before their check in date.

Hope this helps

Brittany1
Level 10
Chicago, IL

We send check in instructions to every guest a day or two before they arrive and we send check-out instructions the day before they leave. We also have the same instructions written in a welcome sheet inside the apartment in case they need reminding.  I would guess that a lot of guests do not read the house manual.