Who else has been screwed out of a booking payment AIrB&B is irresponsible about? Class Action suit!

Richard97
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Who else has been screwed out of a booking payment AIrB&B is irresponsible about? Class Action suit!

Has AirB&B suddenly told you someone owes you money and not them? Or they assure teh guest has done their part but refures to pay you in a passive aggrassive way?

That is intolerateable! No! This injustice and pig headED move must stop ON THIER PART!

Promise and bull**bleep** is not accepted as payment
Oh this going to be sweet. I can't believe no one else has nailed you guys. Fine. Delay my $20 bucks untils its $200. I don;t care
The corp will pay every one they ever screwed $200 per $20 they passive aggresively refgused to pay
4 Replies 4
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Richard97 20$ is not a sum of money worth to be this upset about, hiring a lawyer is going to cost you way more. When was this payment supposed to come? Are you sure some guest hasn't complained and Airbnb gave them a full refund? I see some pretty accusing reviews on your listings.

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

@Richard0

Airbnb Terms of Service

Please read these Terms of Service carefully as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations. By accessing or using the Airbnb Platform, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service.

Please note: Section 19 of these Terms of Service contains an arbitration clause and class action waiver that applies to all Airbnb Members. If your Country of Residence (as defined below) is the United States, this provision applies to all disputes with Airbnb. If your Country of Residence is outside of the United States, this provision applies to any action you bring against Airbnb in the United States. It affects how disputes with Airbnb are resolved. By accepting these Terms of Service, you agree to be bound by this arbitration clause and class action waiver. Please read it carefully

Wendy1009
Level 2
West Palm Beach, FL

I just had an unbelievably terrible experiences Airbnb I'm it's been really bad I'd like to join a lawsuit my email is *sensitive information hidden*

Yeah, Airbnb is hiding your email addy.  They don't want us coming together to fight them.  They owe US $880 for a reservation that came and went over FIFTY DAYS AGO.