Why can't I and my guest can't write a review?

Why can't I and my guest can't write a review?

Dear all,

After the guest leaving, both me and my guest don't receive email or notification to write a review. 

What's the problem?

47 Replies 47
Andy69
Level 1
East Java, Indonesia

My guest leave this thursday, until now i can not give reviews and receive review.... i think this problem still exist... 

The same thing is happening to me.  I would love to leave a review but airbnb say's I don't have access.  Anyone figure out what's going on yet?

Same issue here, not me and not my quest can´t write a review. Has anybody found how to solve this issue?

I did receive a notification to review my host and my stay but I get to a page asking me to rate overall stay and accuracy of photos, I click the 5 stars and nothing happens - can't scroll down the page, no text box appears, if I go into "Edit Profile" and click on "reviews" - all the things the Wiki instructions tell one to do - I just get bounced back to the same page and can't get past it. Might this be a problem with my browser (Chrome) settings, or is this an Airbnb glitch? Would really like to write a good review but getting frustrated and the days are going on.

Same issue. Not able to access it after I click the rating link in my email. Would love to leave a great review! 

Iyvan0
Level 1
New Hampshire, United States

I am having the same problem. Were you able to resolve your issue?

did this get fixed? I just encountered the same error message after receiving the message to review a guest.

Kathleen128
Level 2
Grants Pass, OR

Same problem here.   What's up??

Yvonne139
Level 1
Mangonui, New Zealand

1. I am trying to write a review for 2 places I have staye on airba in France.
  2.  I have an iPad and when I go to edit profile then review , it says I do,not,have any places to review. I just left one today and the person has left a review about me which I cannot see until I write a review.
  3. i just cannot get to write a review ??
  4. any answers ?
  5. thanks 
Yvonne139
Level 1
Mangonui, New Zealand

I have stayed at 2 places recently and want to leave a review. Airbnb keeps telling me to do one. Ok so I give the place I stayed  5 stars then are taken to a page where I go profile, click on this  , then review it says no places to review.  I am working on an iPad. I find this very frustrating as I am travelling and I have had a notice that this is the last day to write a review. 

I would really like to leave a good comment about both places I have stayed.

if anyone can help thanks 

Bonnie62
Level 2
Chattanooga, TN

I am having to rewrite reviews over and over because they are not recording even though they have reviewed me, very frustrating!

Steve32
Level 4
Metro Manila, PH

I get no notifications, no inbox messages to write a review, and I can't find where to write a review.

Fix your system Airbnb!

Dear all

I have been getting prompt and positive reviews every stay since opening for business in April 2017.  But have received no feedback from the last 2 groups of guests.  After contacting the guest directly, it seems that Airbnb are not notifying them of the opportunity to review.  So despite hard work ensuring that the guests had a fabulous time, we are getting no public feedback.

Airbnb - pick up your game.  Reviews are a part of what you promise hosts and guests alike (and take their money to provide).  Get this problem resolved

john

I wish I could see the dates on the posts in this thread (I am posting on 11-22-17)...I am also having problems with reviews, mainly that I can no longer find a place to do them in the app (it used to be in notifications). Help! 🙂

I got the same 'you do not have access' error when accessing airbnb from my laptop. however, it worked fine when I accessed the app through my android phone.