Wrong price calculation

Sara687
Level 1
Canary Islands, Spain

Wrong price calculation

Hi my name is Sara, I have a problem with the calculation of the daily price in my airbnb account

2 Replies 2
Sara687
Level 1
Canary Islands, Spain

The daily price I fixed is 20 euros (28 in weekends).  It's true I canceled a reservation for the first time and I know that airbnb can take some money from my next reservation. The problem is that the money airbnb is taking is too much (more or less 140 $).

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Sara687,

You'll have to contact Airbnb support to discuss the issue.

People here don't have access to others' accounts so can't see your reservations or how much you should be paid.

Some things to think of when calculation what they charge ...

Have you refunded a guest lately? If you did, and it was after you were paid, Airbnb can take the amount from your next payment.  I don't see a cancellation review on your listing or profile. Maybe it takes a while for Airbnb to put it there. If they do penalise you for canceling they also charge a fine that can be 50 or 100 US$ depending on whether the cancelation was more than or less than 7 days before the guest was to arrive.

I’m a host. What penalties apply if I need to cancel a reservation?

Type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.