bed size in studio

Stacey64
Level 1
Ewa Beach, HI

bed size in studio

Aloha!

I host in Oahu and have a studio with a full/double size bed. I have had several guests negatively comment on the size of the bed... 

I state in my description that the bed is a full/double size, but I guess these guests fail to read the description and end up dissatisfied and leave me a less than awesome review. Any suggestions on how to clearly state the size of the bed so the guests have fair expectations? I disklike that the Aibnb platform only shows bed sizes when the rental accommodates more than 3. Our studio is good for 2 people max, and therefore the bed size isn't immediately visible to guests. Any help from the Airbnb community would be appreciated! 🙂 

Mahalo!

4 Replies 4

@Stacey64

My listing is a guest room in my apartment and I have a super-single size bed which is a size only available in Asia. So in my listing description I just added the dimensions. 

• 1 super single sized bed (110×200cm or 43×79in) - mattress is "firm"

I also added that the mattress is firm because of a comment from my 1st guest. She casually mentioned after about a month that the bed was firmer than what she was used to and took a couple days to get used to it, but after a while she found that sleeping on a firm mattress helped to improve minor back pains she used to have. Because I've always prefered a firm mattress, and the one in the guest room is actually not THAT firm in my opinion I was a little surprised but immediately offered to get a topper for the bed but my guest said she was fine and didn't want a topper. She said once she got used to it, she liked the firmer mattress 🙂 

Guillermo80
Level 1
Mexico City, Mexico

Suggest you put your bed size in inches and centimetres. Bed sizes vary depending on your country, even with same names.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bed_size

Mislim, s obzirom na moje iskustvo, da GOSTI koji su zadovoljni s svojim partnerom ili partnericom  DAJU uvijek odlične ocjene , ili obratnu ,kad se svađaju sve im je crno u stanu i van njega.Mislim da nečin ocjenjivanja je obična glupost i da nas maltretirate što nije u redu  . IZMIJENITE TO ! Zbog njihovih tako zvanih ocjena i vaših zavrzlama mi ispaštamo a neki od njih se rugaju s nama, kao na pr. moj gost NIKITA,kojeg želim prijaviti policiji jer se bavio nedopuštenim ribolovom, a vi to zanemarujete

@Eleonora176 wrote:

Mislim, s obzirom na moje iskustvo, da GOSTI koji su zadovoljni s svojim partnerom ili partnericom  DAJU uvijek odlične ocjene , ili obratnu ,kad se svađaju sve im je crno u stanu i van njega.Mislim da nečin ocjenjivanja je obična glupost i da nas maltretirate što nije u redu  . IZMIJENITE TO ! Zbog njihovih tako zvanih ocjena i vaših zavrzlama mi ispaštamo a neki od njih se rugaju s nama, kao na pr. moj gost NIKITA,kojeg želim prijaviti policiji jer se bavio nedopuštenim ribolovom, a vi to zanemarujete