cancellation reservation - do I get my promo code back I have cover for the booking in part with it

Anne-Marie53
Level 1
Dublin, Ireland

cancellation reservation - do I get my promo code back I have cover for the booking in part with it

Hi, I have made a booking that I need to cancel since my work schedule changed.

I have applied a promo code on this reservation, would I get it back after cancelling so I can use it again?

4 Replies 4
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Anne-Marie53,

If it was a coupon see the cancellation points in this Airbnb article my-coupon-code-isn-t-working

Steve.

Thanks Steve 🙂

Hi Steve, 

I am confused now regarding my coupon, as written in the cancellation policy (where you refered me) 

• If you cancel a reservation that is fully refundable (including service fees), then the coupon is still valid and can be used on another reservation

It seems like I can use my coupon still... but I was going to cancel my reservation and it says my coupon is not refundable (see picture in attachment).

Coupon Savings (Non-Refundable)

($134 CAD)

Is there anything I can do you think, or it is just the way it is?

thanks for your help, 

Anne-Mariescreeshot

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Anne-Marie53

I have always been under the impression that the coupon is non-refundable in case of cancellation, but seeing your post it seems there is conflicting info.  I suggest you contact airbnb and let them cancel for you so that you can (hopefully) keep the coupon for your next reservation.