cleaning, maintenance for Hilton Head, SC

Michelle170
Level 1
Mundelein, IL

cleaning, maintenance for Hilton Head, SC

We are new hosts with a condo in Hilton Head Island, SC and are looking for a housecleaning service and maintenance service. Does anyone have any references that they would be willing to share. Preferrably English speaking and reliable.

Thank you!

Michelle

3 Replies 3
Brian301
Level 2
Hilton Head Island, SC

Michelle,

I own a few rentals in Hilton head beach and tenmis resort and I also clean and maintain a few condos for others as well. Since I do cleaning and I can also perform maintenance I can save you money by taking care of multiple tasks rather than calling multiple people. Let me know if i can help. I am competitive and offer great personal service.

Brian

[Phone number hidden]

Michael2110
Level 1
Hilton Head Island, SC

You can reach me on eight for three nine for one three three nine eight.Hello I have lived on Hilton head Island for 25 years and have worked in the vacation rental business. Right now I have three of my own properties that I fully manage and I have nine others that I fully manage for other people. But I also provide vacation rental home support services for folks that rent out the room properties but need somebody on the ground to do the housekeeping, inspections and maintenance. I have several references I am trying to grow my business because right now it is just me my wife my brother-in-law and my cousin who are use on an as needed basis. For housekeeping I have a group of excellent girls and guys that work directly for us but we do the inspections to make sure everything is the way it supposed to be

Hi Michael, 

Would like to contact you, can you sent me your telephone number carmenycoach@gmail.com