Wendy94
Level 1
Middlebury, VT

contacting airbnb

10 Replies 10
Wendy94
Level 1
Middlebury, VT

This is so crazy!  There is NO WAY to contact AirBNB when there is a problem???  I had a guest this week-end and have not received the email telling me payment is on the way and there is no record of it in my transaction history where the website sent me. I've been going round and round on the website being directed to a "Help" guide that doesn't exist. Have you all gotten so big that you are just stepping back and can't handle the traffic?

Also twice this month I have had someone request info from me and when I have tried to respond my only choice was to accept their reservation - despite the fact that it would depend on my answer to their question.

This website needs some serious help and it does not seem that anyone is home!

Glad to realize I'm not crazy.  I've been trying to find a way to contact someone from the Resolution Centre who emailed me today.  When I respond to the email he sent it bounces back with a message saying "Your email has not been received by Air BnB".  However, in his email he gives no other way to contact him and asks me to reply to this urgent request - very frustrating since it involves a cancellation with a guest and a huge refund which I don't feel is warranted.

For some reason if you use the website on your phone, there is an option (I believe it was through Help or Resolution Center) and it referred me to the woman who hosted me (although my issue is in regards to being a host). There is an option that says My Host can't answer my question, and then you can submit an issue. I can't even get to a record of that on my computer when I'm on the website. I suggest going through your phone and seeing if you can find the path I did-- not that I've gotten an answer yet.

-Anna

Had no idea that airbnb has no customer support or help desk of any kind.   Pretty distressing as a host.

I have the same problem I cannot contact airbnb to preaprove a guest.The website says unable to download this internet site.

I tried many times.

I just called customer service and talked to someone for 15 minutes. Wait time is about 5 minutes.
Donna37
Level 5
Gourhel, France

Twitter seems to be the only way left to contact Airbnb. They no longer allow you to use facebook. This forum does not seem to be monitored by Airbnb, so only other hosts are seeing your posts.

Amazing way to run a business!  Not all of us use Twitter!

Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

when you google it, a few numbers actually come up. For the US: 855.424.7262 or 415.800.5959 (local San Francisco number). In either case, there seems to be a waiting time of at least 4-7 min. good luck!

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

I called them, I have seen Twitter mentioned as being good.

David