guest comment confusing potential new clients. How can this be rectified?

Nadja29
Level 1
Magaliesburg, South Africa

guest comment confusing potential new clients. How can this be rectified?

A recent guest at our farm expressed his concern that the outside shower,( wich is not even listed) has no hot water and that the areas mentioned were inaccessible by foot. This has led to people thinking there is no hot water  and that they cannot walk to the various mentioned areas. This was brought to my attention as a friend recomended our cabin and when the people read his review expressed concern. 

1 Reply 1
Momi0
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

@Nadja29   Go to your ABB account.  Log in.  Go to his review and write a detailed public response to that guests so potential guests can read the "truth".  You might want to email ABB as well and bring this to their attention as they can possibly edit his review.  If he is writing about something that is not part of your listing that is something that ABB can rectify.  I would definitely be contacting ABB if someone wrote nonsense crap in their review about my home.  Click on the link BELOW my name at the end of this post and it will open up a list of how to Call Airbnb.  If your country is not on the list, try Airbnb Help on Facebook or Twitter.  Both are quick to respond.  

Hope I was able to help. 🙂

P.S.  After you write that public response to your guests which you have 14 days to do, make sure you copy and paste THAT response and send it your guests via their Airbnb account message inbox so they know you addressed his "untruths". Sounds like he needs an education.  Hopefully he will see his errors and send you back an apology.

I write a public response to EVERY guests.  Then I copy and paste that response and send it to the guest directly as ABB does not forward those public review responses to the guests.  

Most of the time its a thank you for writing me a 5 Star review and pls come back soon.  Key word: MOST. haha.    

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook