how does Airbnb take their 3%...

Dana105
Level 1
Nelson, New Zealand

how does Airbnb take their 3%...

Does Airbnb take the service fee off my nightly rate or add to my nightly rate?

1 Reply 1
Momi0
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

@Dana105   The best way and accurate way to get answers to questions like that is to read all the FAQ's about hosting on the ABB website.  Its important to understand how things work as a host.  

One VERY important tool that I teach each host I help Co-host is using the HELP center on your ABB account.  You can even type in that 3% question and the answer from AIRBNB will pop up.  Take some time to read and you will find that many of your questions will be answered that way.  

If I just answer your question, then I am not doing right by you.  I want to teach you how to get ALL of your questions answered by Airbnb which is where you should go for all ACCURATE answers, to any hosting questions, not rely on hosts. Some hosts post the wrong answers which is why I say this.  Make sense?  

Again, log in to your ABB account, click on the HELP tab at the top next to your face and type in your questions.  My new hosts that I Co-Hosts with in my town hardly need my help on "HOSTING" questions because I showed them this helpful tool.   I help them with lots of other things.  :))

by the way:  I 100% love love your country....man those mussels I had were the yummiest and biggest ones I have ever had!  Can't wait to go back. 

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook