my account was suspended for lack of use, but want to confirm it is currently active.

Kevin-and-Greg0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

my account was suspended for lack of use, but want to confirm it is currently active.

can someone help me figure out if my june listing is availble? I havent been getting any requests at all since i have reactivated my account. 

1 Reply 1
ZenHomes0
Level 10
Singapore

@Kevin-and-Greg0 I do see your listing, however it does not rank very well, it was not easy to find. Your area is really competitive. There're many homes with resaonable prices that also offer an entire place for 2 guests. You've only 2 weeks in june available over the next 3 months which could be the reason why you're not receiving inquiries. Whenever there's a new listing on Airbnb, it ranks favourably at the start, however I am not sure about re-listing cases. Since the place does not have any reviews, perhaps it makes more sense to list it as a new listing just to get a favourable ranking. 

I would suggest also reducing your price to get some bookings for reviews first. Hope that helps!

Screenshot 2016-05-17 09.40.55.png