payment

Carla22
Level 1
Las Vegas, NV

payment

Hello.

I have a guest coming soon but i tried to put the correct information about my bank account twice to receive my payment, but it is not working.  

I checked with my bank and all information are correct.

How can i get the money?

5 Replies 5
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Carla22 Airbnb releases the reservation payment to you about 24 hours after the guest checks in.  

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/425/when-do-i-get-paid

Hi, @Clare0! Thank you so much for answer my question.

But my situation is about my account number. 😞  The Airbnb sent to me twice email explaining than my acount information is not correct, but i went at the bank and i asked about that and all information that i put are correct.

In this case, how can i get my money if the Airbnb doesn't accept my informations?

I use the same information to other companies and it was working so far.

That is the email from Airbnb about my account information:

"

Airbnb

Hi Carla,
Unfortunately verification of your direct deposit (ACH) bank information failed. The reason was 'No Account/Unable to Locate Account'. Please add the bank account details again in your Payout Preferences. If you are unsure of your routing details, please call your bank to verify the ACH information. Once you re-enter your Payout Preferences, we will automatically re-attempt to verify them. We cannot pay you via bank deposit until the information has been updated."

HI , my recommendation is to set up PAY PAL...this is how i get all of my payouts and its faster too. I love it.  You can get it all done by tomorrow by creating an account with Pay Pal and their 1-800 customer service reps can walk you through on how to get it done quickly. I just helped an Airbnb guests of mine who is becoming a host create her account while she was in my home to collect payment when she starts to host next month.  Its very easy, and once you have the money, its only takes 1 minute to transfer the funds from PAY PAL to your bank about 24 hours.  I cant say enough...PAY PAL is free and really great.  You can avoid all this stress and frustration by doing this.  Let Pay Pal collect your airbnb payments....good luck.

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

@Carla22 I would use Pay Pal as @Momi0 suggests or contact Airbnb directly to see what the hitch is.   

Deb65
Level 2
Cairns, AU

I'm having the same problem. I just joined paypal over the weekend so waiting for the 2 small payments....but can you receive payment on a personal account or does it have to be a business account?