payout methods

Answered!

payout methods

Hello

new host, so please excuse if this is a silly question.

I want to add a payout method, so when it says address in the first page that opens is that my address or the one for the bank.

Like I said it is silly but don't want to get it wrong.

Many thanks

Lesley

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Lesley64,

It's the address that the bank contacts you at regarding any account matters.

Steve.

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Lesley64,

It's the address that the bank contacts you at regarding any account matters.

Steve.

Thank you. 

It isn't obvious when it says address.

Best wishes

Lesley

Jihad0
Level 1
Jordan

When changing the method of payout by international wire , it requir the first last name . Is it mean that the name of the bank , or my first and last name ?

Just received a email saying there is a problem with my payout method and need to add a new one. The old one has been working for the last two years and I haven't changed anything in either AirBnB or my actual banking details.

Is anyone else suddenly getting this problem

Yes I also received  a similar email on Monday morning.  We re-entered all the banking details for the same account and but this was not accepted by the Airbnb software - stated "Error" and no payments as yet received for 2 stays.  My husband  went to our bank to see if they had changed anything on the account their end but all was OK.  We have now had to change the bank account being used and currently awaiting validation of this account so that payment can be received - most frustrating.  Getting no response from Airbnb so far.