"those dates are not available" on my ad, but they are available

Pedro250
Level 2
Joensuu, Finland

"those dates are not available" on my ad, but they are available

I am having problems with the calendar. 

I set all days to Available and when someone tries to book, it says "those dates are not available".

17 Replies 17
Adrian136
Level 2
Gold Coast, Australia

I'm having the exact same problem. Please let me know if you find the solution.

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Pedro250 and @Adrian136  I am happy to look at your issue but need more information.  Need to know dates were involved,  whether you have settings that block day before or after blocked.  Otherwise you can contact Air BNB.  Use Air BNB Twitter for a quick response.  

Hi Linda,

My listing is available from the 29th of Aug 2017 to the 19th of Sept. 

I've logged in via my wife's account and any combination of those dates shows as 'not available'.

I have a 7 night minimum set but even when taking that into account my entire date range does not appear to be bookable.

Thanks

Easily found it, @Adrian136.  Used narrow criteria of price, entire house, 4 guests for available dates, Instant Booking on and your listing was number 1 on the first page.  I am using a laptop.  I have heard that some searches are problematic on devices.  As people start to view your listing and maybe even save it as a favorite, you will see that information on your home page under "Book".  Good luck!!

I have the same issue!

Thanks for checking, Linda. It seems to work now. Perhaps there was some delay as it is my first listing ever.

Much appreciated.

Also I don't believe I have any settings toggled where the day before or day after are blocked.

Fletcher3
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Has this been solved?? same issue.

Same here

Ruben48
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I am having the same problem. Just created a few hours ago my first listing ever.

Vitaly2
Level 1
Minneapolis, MN

I have the same issue, I wonder if this has to do with sharing calendar option ( I use google calendar).

I'm having the same issue on my listing:

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/19795729

No one can book regardless of the dates they choose it says 'Those dates are not available'

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Somewhere far far away in a dark & dusty room, a tired and weary person sits at the computer synchronising new listings into the system. If they have gone for wee it might be done in a few minutes, If they are out to lunch it may take a few hours, If they have gone home it will be done tomorrow, if they have gone on holiday, don't worry be happy.