reinstating a special offer

Jill320
Level 1
Manchester, United Kingdom

reinstating a special offer

HI I am just starting on Airbnb, and what a confusing site to get up and running.  So after 12 hours of struggling, trial and error, I got it all on line and decided to take  up the special offer that popped up of a percentage off my property for the first 3 bookings, but picked too high a percentage off, so I decided to remove it.  Now that I have got the pricing right I want to reinstate it for the first 3 guests as I want to encourage some bookings for the summer as i think it is getting quite late to attract guests at peak time, so thought this would be a good way.  NOw this option is gone!  

I guess I have 2 questions....

Where can I find this option to reinstate the special offer or is this something that Air b n b generate by computer and so I can't get it again.

And is it a good idea to have this incentive when you first go online with a new property?

thanks. all,

2 Replies 2
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

You can't it's an option given to new hosts to jump start the listing. They do offer some other types of discounting on the calendar page though you can use. 

Jill320
Level 1
Manchester, United Kingdom

thanks, I wish I'd have known and i wouldn't have cancelled it, thanks!  Hopefully it won't matter, it does give an option to give a discount to a guest when booking but that isn'tquite the same.