reviews after 14 days

Answered!
David23
Level 4
Jerusalem, Israel

reviews after 14 days

I hosted a guest who didn't get a chance to write a review within the 14 day normal period.

He enjoyed his stay very much and would like to write a review now that he has returned home. I know the general rule is 14 days, but there must be a way for a guest to leave positive feedback even after the 14 days, isn't there?

Seems quite arbitrary, so am hoping there is a solution. Positive guest reviews are key to my business and I would hate to miss out on this guest being able to post his feedback.

Thank you

David

1 Best Answer
Deyan32
Level 4
Liverpool, United Kingdom

This is quite an old thread but I will jump in. As a customer, I would like to leave a review when I can. Travelling the last few days can be chaotic and going back home to the daily routine can take your mind away from the task.

I think there can be a feature after 14 days either party can request for the review option to be reopened. As an example, I request to leave a review and the host has to accept, after that, I can go ahead and write my review and publish it. Or hosts requests for review as they didn't leave one and once I as the customer accept they can write it.

View Best Answer in original post

76 Replies 76
Teo1198
Level 1
Providence, RI

I agree, the 14 day review deadline is really annoying when you have an extended trip and a lot going on. I have a bunch of positive reviews I wanted to write because I loved the hosts/rentals, but now I can't which is really frustrating.

Yajaira24
Level 1
Killeen, TX

Did you find out if is possible? I really want to leave a review. The truth is coming back from vacations is very chaotic and I will like to leave my review when I have the time.