sleeping arrangements in description

Olivia-And-Brett0
Level 1
Queensland, Australia

sleeping arrangements in description

Hi there, I'm having issues with updating the sleeping arrangements in description section.  I've started it and now it won't let me go back and update it properly.  Any tips would be appreciated.

18 Replies 18
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Olivia-And-Brett0 I think that max number of guests have to match with number and type of beds 

To edit the bed types in the bedrooms or common spaces, froma computer go to your listing. Below the listing title you will see the AirBnB icons for Entire Home/Private room, # of guests, # of bedrooms, and # of beds. To the right of this line, there is an edit button. Click that. Scroll down to the sleeping arrangements and edit it there! Hope this helps! 

Michael-Max0
Level 2
Blacksburg, VA

I want to change the icon of the beds offered in my "sleeping arrangements".  I hit edit and it only changes my description not the sleeping arrangements. 

Can anyone help?

Max

Did you ever get this figured out. I need to update mine as well.

To edit the bed types in the bedrooms or common spaces, froma computer go to your listing. Below the listing title you will see the AirBnB icons for Entire Home/Private room, # of guests, # of bedrooms, and # of beds. To the right of this line, there is an edit button. Click that. Scroll down to the sleeping arrangements and edit it there! Hope this helps!

I am having the same problem and now the short description of my 3rd bedroom is wrong.

Danielle217
Level 1
Carnelian Bay, CA

Did anyone ever identify how to change the bed type in sleeping arrangements? If Iclick on edit details, the section in which this should be within the bed type options do not show for editing options. I still sleep the same number of guest but I now have two queen beds and not a bunk bed.

Michelle449
Level 1
Golcar, United Kingdom

I did have a queensized bed now its a double but i cant change it . please help

I have the same problem.  Did you ever find out how to change it?

OK, I figured it out... try to expand all the options then change by clicking +/-.

Thanks!!

Kay103
Level 2
Houston, TX

I would like to change the number of beds per room as well for the trundle I left off. I guess, since we are all here, there is no way to fix it. I wish they would allow changes to sleeping arrangements like the other categories. This seems to be the only one I can't change. I hope they fix it soon.

I have same problem can't edit sleeping arrangement dose AIR B and B have an telephone? 

I need to change my Bedroom 3 from bunk to trundle and there is still no way to change it as far as I can tell.

Mary582
Level 2
Vari, Greece

I have the same problem. When I click on edit "sleeping arrangements" it takes me to "description".