terrible guests, here and now.......... not sure I'm going to be able to put up with them

Debbie152
Level 1
Airlie Beach, Australia

terrible guests, here and now.......... not sure I'm going to be able to put up with them

I have just booked in a single mother with her 3 children, yesterday.   When they first enquired about the booking, I was hesitant, as my home is an extremely large corporate home, and it takes a lot of effort keeping on top of it, to make it as nice as it is.   But after reading her reviews, which said, her and her children were lovely and clean, I agreed to the booking.  After all, I am a single mother myself. 

They arrived.......... OMG..... these kids do not know what the word no means.   They came with no toys, and expect to play with all of my sons.   Despite me telling them that my sons room is out of bounds, they continue to go in there and help themselves to his toys, without their mother saying anything.   The 13 month old baby keeps trying to hurt my kitten, and again, the mother says not a thing.  They have been walking around my house with fists full of wet and grubby food, my floor is a mess, they are jumping all over my furniture, and smearing food on my furniture and walls.   I've been very upfront that I'm not accepting this kind of behaviour, yet it continues.   I'm sure the mother is wishing she hadn't booked here also.   But I'm not sure what she was expecting, coming into someone else's home.   She may be ok with that kind of behaviour in her home, but she is in someone else's home.

I really don't think I'm going to handle the entire 10 day booking.......... any suggestions PLEASE?

1 Reply 1
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

Contact ABB and get their booking terminated.

David