what are the LEVEL rankings?

Heather3
Level 2
Florence, Italy

what are the LEVEL rankings?

What are the level rankings next to our profile?

4 Replies 4
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/General-Hosting/What-Do-the-Levels-Mean-in-This-Forum/m-p/2757#M379

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

I Read the thread and I like the level idea, not from the standpoint of me rising higher, but having some way to qualify the answer that I receive. 

Maybe this will raise my level 😉

Hey @Jonathan6,

The levels seem to be tied to how active you are in the community. I've risen 5 levels in the past week. Since how you move up and down levels is a big secret, here's what I did to move - logged in frequently and posted often (but not crazy - maybe 3-8 per session); got lots of thumbs up. And that's it. I notice that I have fewer posts than some people at my level... which causes me to think its more about thumbs ups than posts.

Anyway I hope this helps.

(If you found my response useful, give it a thumbs up!)

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Heather3,

Good question, great to see @Dave-and-Deb0 and @Jonathan6 have responded to you. It is a topic that there are quite a few different views on. I hope you don't mind, but as your question isn't directly related to Airbnb Open I have moved it to the 'General Hosting' board. Thanks 🙂 

* Just to highlight, I have edited my post above as I have moved it to the General Hosting board, so you can continue the discussion. I hope this is fine with you all.

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.