San Diego Host Meet Up

Justin79
Level 2
San Diego, CA

San Diego Host Meet Up

Do we have an official group here yet? I can't seem to find one on this site. If we do not, is anyone interested in starting one up with me? I live in North Park, and I'm sure we can have some fun meeting for happy hours once a month and sharing our successes and experiences.

29 Replies 29

Hi Matt and Andrea,

I am a fellow native San Diegan. I have helped some neighbors and friends increase their rental rate and income on Airbnb and am looking to continue helping people in the local area with additional marketing for their properties. You may want to share my information with anyone in your meet-up who may be seeking marketing help or advice. There are SO many ways one can market their home! Whether it be designing business cards, having a property website, marketing on social media, connecting with local businesses, the wording and information you provide, the touches you include as a property owner, your quick responses to guests, and so much more. The downside is all of this takes time, energy and expertise that many hosts may lack. As a prior Marketing Director for a top selling team of real estate agents, I provide the skills, energy and time it takes to make your listing one that is sure to impress guests and fill your pocketbook with the additional income you are seeking. To learn more about my services, and get a quote contact me at **[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]** . Please use subject: "Help with marketing my Airbnb." 

Ali Hunt 

Julie885
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Hi - Julie Thomas here. Just put our PB condo on AirBnB and trying to figure it all out.  I also have an OC condo on the site, but it is currently only attracting guests from another short term rental site.  🙂 hello!

Hi Julie!

If you have troubles setting up your account and geting more reservations, I can help you with that. I've been hosting since 2012 and have a good idea of what part of the listing require more attention and how to make it attractive for guests.

Hi. I still don’t know how we get paid?

Hi. My name Is Sandra and I just signed up last month but I’m already completely booked for July!  I’d love to join the group. 

Hi Julie. I’m Sandra. I’m in Mission Valley just letting out a bedroom. How’s it going so far? 

Tonda1
Level 1
San Diego, CA

I am interested in meeting up with Host. I live in Serra Mesa where I host two rooms. This is my first weekend. Everything so far has been great. Just want to get insight and talk about experiances that I have seen. 

Thanks

Tonda ****

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Sorry am out of state for couple of weeks.

Please text/mail if I can help. 

Hi Tonda 

im AJ l have problems every other time but I keep doing it, it’s actually kinda fun any way what kind of concerns do you have

AJ

So how was it? 

Aj45
Level 2
San Diego, CA

I I definitely wouldn’t mind helping start up  group meeting  once a month 

i live in golden hill and I’m AJ

Sounds great!

Aj45
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Thanks Brandon

Brendan48
Level 3
San Diego, CA

Hi guys,

Any further development's on a meet up for airbnb host's in San Diego?

Justin79
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Hey Brendan! If you haven’t yet, i would suggest reaching out to Airbnb regarding the signature collecting we’ve been doing to fight the bad short term rental policy enacted by city council, effectively banning whole home Airbnb’s in all of San Diego. We are meeting up on Sunday. The location information is sensitive, so reach out to them and see if you can get involved there. Otherwise, I’m totally down to join a meet up for happy hour some time next week.