URGENT: Can you host my guest please

Tapiwa0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

URGENT: Can you host my guest please

Hi Guys, 

Is anyone able to host my guests.  It's a middle aged couple due to arrive tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon for 2 nights.  A previous guest completely trashed my place.  I am waiting for AirBnB to go through their resultion process, but they do not seem to be very quick or responsive.  In the meantime, I have existing bookings that they haven't made alternate arrangements for.

The booking is worth approx £200 in total.  Ideally needs to be in SE10 or SE8 area, or surrounds.
Thanks in advance.

Tapiwa 

5 Replies 5
Christian65
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

Sure sounds horrible. What happened? How trashed did these fool leave your place?

Its very nice of you to try and find another spot for your guests.

Perhaps you should write them or contact Airbnb and explain them and they might be able to help?

Best of luck tho.

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Tapiwa0

I think you would need to contact airbnb with the second issue on the cancellation of the guests arriving tomorrow.  I would believe airbnb would treat the cancellation issue and the resolution issue as two different cases.

The only thing you can do now is to notify your guests, have airbnb cancel their reservation on extenuating circumstances ground so that they are fully refunded, then perhaps try and assist your guests in finding something else and provide proof for their travel insurance if they need. Airbnb might be of assistance with the rehousing too, but it should be easy enough to do a search for what is free in the preferred areas.

Jordan95
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

If you need help now or in the future let me know, Im SE8 😉

Tania128
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Sorry to here about your cituation! I am and hope you cold have manige to resolve it all, i am in east london E12 zone 4 if u ever need

Regards from tania

Mark360
Level 3
London, United Kingdom

Hi Tapiwa, I hope you got sorted with your issue back then. Feel free to drop a line if ever I can help. Mark