Проблема.

Igor542
Level 2
Ukrainka, Ukraine

Проблема.

Я не получаю выплаты, т.к. у меня не работает функция подтверждения  получения денег, поддержка на мои обращения не отвечает, что мне делать?

23 Replies 23
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Igor542 

Google translates:

"I am not getting paid because The confirmation function of receiving money does not work for me, support does not respond to my requests, what should I do?"

You need Airbnb to solve this issue or choose anyother payout method.

Airbnb should give priority to answer Ukrainian hosts, instead of not responding.

maybe try Twitter (account: AirbnHelp)

Igor542
Level 2
Ukrainka, Ukraine

Все три способа вывода для Украины, которые я им отрпавляю,  AIRBNB  не подтверждает(выдает ошибку), а поддержка мне не отвечает. Не могли бы вы сообщить им о моей проблеме, может на ваш запрос они как то отреагируют, спасибо.

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Igor542 post translates as

'All three withdrawal methods for Ukraine that I send to them, AIRBNB does not confirm (gives an error), and support does not answer me. Could you tell them about my problem, maybe they will respond to your request in some way, thanks.'

Sadly Igor many Ukranian hosts are experiencing the same problem as you are. The only people here who could help are one of the moderators such as @Sybe  or the head of hosting at Airbnb @Catherine-Powell . Sadly even this senior executive at Airbnb seems unable to get proper action from Airbnb Customer Support.

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Mike-And-Jane0 Thanks for the tag! I'm just letting you know that I'm in touch with @Igor542 via DM now to see how we can solve this.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Sube, I would appreciate if you contact me via DM as well

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Maybe @Igor542  it's because you are one of the many that set up listings 'in Ukraine' once the invasion started to capitalise on the good will of hosts and guests donating free stays. (these donated stays were designed to support established hosts who relied on Airbnb income and were operating from 2021 or before,  not others who are not genuine hosts)

Airbnb are rightly investigating these new listings as sadly many have been set up by scammers.

Igor542
Level 2
Ukrainka, Ukraine

Может есть способ оповестить руководство AIRBNB, об  этой проблеме,которая касается многих хозяев , ведь это подрывает веру в компанию. Спасибо за помощь. 

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Igor542 said :Maybe there is a way to alert AIRBNB management to this issue, which concerns many hosts, as it undermines the company's credibility. Thanks for the help.

Igor, @Catherine-Powell is senior management in Airbnb. Sadly she doesn't appear to be able to sort out the problem for Ukranian hosts.

А кто тогда может? Как об этом уведомить руководство кампании, что бы они приняли меры?

Hi @Mike-And-Jane0,

I understand the frustration all around and I have flagged this to our teams who are actively working on it. And @Igor542 - we will be in touch. Thank you for your patience during this time.

Warmly,

Catherine

Viacheslav8
Level 2
Hamburg, Germany

They replied that there are sanctions and due to that payouts are blocked. 
Sanctions imposed not by Airbnb 🤷‍♂️🤬

In reply on my question - what kind of sanctions affect Ukrainians,  no reply.

Unfortunately, it seems, Airbnb knows about secret sanctions against Ukrainians 😞

Вячеслав, спасибо за ответ.А ни как нельзя обратить внимание руководства компании на тот факт, что санкции введены против российских банков, а страдают украинцы и не только от войны но и такого подхода AIRBNB и  компания разобралась  кого блокировать а кого нет, ведь с компанией работают тысячи украинцев.

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Viacheslav8 If you have a Russian or Belarussian bank the it is probably legitimate for Airbnb not to pay you. Also if you are Russian or used Russian documents with Airbnb there may be a problem. Do any apply to you?

No, I am pure Ukrainian in all meanings. The only tricky point - I was born in Luhansk, which is now occupied by Russians. Moved to Kyiv many many years but God knows what Airbnb thinks of this,  nobody asked me for any clarification.