Kissimmee FL

Answered!
Sam5230
Level 2
New York, NY

Kissimmee FL

Hello everyone, 

We are out-of-state investors looking to buy investment properties in Kissimmee, Florida. Despite having experience hosting via Airbnb in NYC, I lack experience in managing out-of-state properties. I would like to find someone to help me locate and manage these properties.

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Sam5230,
Following on from Helen's suggestion, I just wanted to drop in here and share the link to join the Local Hosts Club: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's the link where you can join 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you checked STR restrictions in the area @Sam5230 

Hi @Helen3 , Thank you for your reply. I have no idea what that is. I’m a New York City resident who just sold a few of my properties and would like to move some of my investments into short-term rentals in Kissimmee. I’m looking for a realtor or anyone who can help find properties to buy and assist with management. I heard that super hosts in Florida can manage properties for a fee, and that’s exactly what I’m looking for.

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Yes there are local cohosts. If you post on the local host group for that area you can ask for recommendations.  @Sam5230 

STR = short term rentals. I suggested you first check if there are any STR restrictions for the area you want to run your STR business in with the local government there as many areas in Florida have restrictions.

Thank you! 

@Sam5230  The first step is finding a realtor there that is familiar with STR zoning laws. If you find a property you like, I can help with the management aspect.

@Brian408 Thank you!

Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Sam5230,
Following on from Helen's suggestion, I just wanted to drop in here and share the link to join the Local Hosts Club: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. You can share your experiences, exchange valuable knowledge and get advice. Here's the link where you can join 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you so much. 

Julianne11
Level 2
Orlando, FL

Good evening Sam, I am a local owner/host for a property in Kissimmee and I just uploaded my profile to help other hosts manage their properties as a co-host. My sister and I are also local realtors but my sister is an active realtor in the area and can help you with locating properties if you're still interested. She's with Keller Williams. 

In addition, we have also started a cleaning company called Never Been Cleaner, focusing on vacation rentals and move-in/outs because it was hard finding good, reliable cleaners in the area. 

Hello Julianne, I’m Devang I’m also a host are you able to split a guest with me? This morning I got a inquiry about 24 adults booking unfortunately I do not have any other house 

so I ask guest that I’m looking around if someone like to split?