3 weeks still no payment

3 weeks still no payment

Airbnb keeps telling me some ambassador is going to escalate my issue and will get back to me. Or they ask if I recently changed my payout preferences. I answer yes weeks ago because some customer support from airbnb advised me to change . Now it’s way past expected payout of 7 buisiness days and I still haven’t been payed. I have 2 good reviews and I spent 2 days cleaning and v disinfecting. The money is mine and I’m very unsatisfied

3 Replies 3
Piotr48
Level 10
Wrocław, Poland

Hi @Eric5653 did you get your money? I'm having the same issue. No payment for 3 reservations and it's been over a week.

@Piotr48 @Eric5653 

It is now a month and half since I was supposed to get paid.

Guests stayed in my villa for 28 days and their stay was completed and smooth (they didn't leave a review but I left a positive review of them, they were fantastic guests).

Customer Service representatives ignore me completely for three days already (I spoke and write to 7 or 8 different CS persons in the past 5 weeks and wasted 50 - 60 hours of my valuable time.

The only reason I can think of that Airbnb targets me and doesn't release thousands of dollars owed to me is because they discriminate against me on the basis of my political convictions.

I expressed my firmly held belief that Joe Biden is senile and suffers from cognitive disorders in a PRIVATE written conversation with CS which lets face it isn't exactly breaking news to anyone and so despite that I have three verified payout methods they continue to ignore me and they don't send me money they admit is mine.

Their excuse? A technical glitch in the system that prevents my money being sent (this is of course a lie. How can a technical glitch prevent from sending money by Western Union to my name or to a bank account in my name or a team member's name?)

This is a scary new reality (reminds me of 1933 Germany) that those who refuse to obey a political agenda are being discriminated against and there is no showing of empathy or fair play of any kind.

I am deeply disappointed and disillusioned with Airbnb and they lost me forever as a guest and hopefully soon enough as a host as well.

@Eric5653 @Piotr48 

Did any of you get paid by this scamming company Airbnb yet?

It is now 62 days since I was supposed to get paid and I still got nothing (!).

I have currently two open tickets with Airbnb 'Support', dozens of apologies from 18 Airbnb 'support' team members and dozens of 'thank you for your continued patience' because apparently their 'engineers' are trying to 'solve' the 'technical issues' related to sending me what they admit is due to me since more than two months (!).

How much longer will this nightmare continue?