What Hosts are saying

Hello, So in March 2022 I switched my payout account details from my personal account to my business account because processing fees were cheaper on the business account. I received my payouts on time for the whole year up until November 2022 when airbnb ... Latest reply by Prague-For-You0
    I am noticing that sometimes it's taking 2-3 times to login, I have to keep closing and reopening the screen, Now you started with the puzzles. I understand the issue here is to protect hosts logins, however the constant opening and closing and now adding... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Big Bear Lake requires “face-to-face” key hand off for rental owners, implying the Host (or someone) physically hand the keys to a Guest at the begginign of their stay. I am strongly considering purchasing a property within the boundaries of Big Bear Lake... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hello! I am renting a spare room in my apartment in Hospitalet de Llobregat and I can't find the exact amount I need to ask for the guests staying at my place.Does anybody know the price to ask for Hospitalet de Llobregat? Thank you! Latest reply by Breanna
    Hi, my name is Keke and I’m looking forward to joining the Airbnb business. However, I would love to have an experienced mentor. It would be a blessing to have a mentor. If anybody interested in being my mentor please let me know. Thank you so much! Latest reply by Helen3