$53,811.95 in Payouts suspended

Debra690
Level 1
Nelson Bay, Australia

$53,811.95 in Payouts suspended

I am extremely concerned as to receiving multiple responses but still my payouts have been suspended for the entire month of November.  AIRBNB owe me $53,811.95 in payouts across our portfolio of properties.  I do not know where to take my complaint to.

2 Replies 2

Hi @Debra690 

I recommend following up and contacting Airbnb support via call in order for them to forward you to the correct team that handles payouts. It's important to clearly state your issue and provide any relevant details such as the dates of the suspended payouts and the total amount due. You can ask turnaround time for the resolution as this is regarding a payout, they may provide a turnaround time of when your payout may be released. Hope this helps! 

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Debra690 

There is a very similar thread on the CC of a host with multiple listings not being paid either.  Here is the link for you to read with some suggestions:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help-with-your-business/Payout-Stuck-since-Oct-23-expenses-pilin...

I can't see any listings under your profil either so have they been suspended or do they appear under another account?

All the best

Joëlle