AIRCOVER ISSUES

AIRCOVER ISSUES

I do truly need your help with this situation haven't resolve for almost 2 years since the guest damaged the property. I provided the documents included receipts to replace new mattress and sofa. I showed the pictures of damaged what the guest caused and denial the requested from Resolution Center. The total I requested is $16,934.55, but Airbnb gave me $537.99 instead of matching what I purchased from the receipts. They refused to call me to discuss this matter. The average is almost everyday to call customer service to asked for the status. The tickets were closed immediately after they are trying to escalated to claim  dept. I felt they are violated my rights and not following the AirCover policy. Why do I feel like AirCover is fraud or scammer that they cannot afford to cover the damaged that I paid for out of my pocket. What should I do? Should I get my lawyer gets involved? I don't want to have conflict interest with Airbnb that I am loyalty more than7 years even they refused cooperating with me.

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Mo--and--Ganna0 Aircover is not a scam its just a poor product that is not proper insurance and hence not regulated in any way. It basically, if you read its terms, pays out on a whim.

I agreed with you, but why it’s my job to chasing and remind Airbnb Customer Service everyday to follow up with my claim. I am still in process for lawsuit currently if they refused cooperating with me which I have no choice to go farther than that