AirBnB will not payout so frustrating

Katie1682
Level 1
Fox Point, WI

AirBnB will not payout so frustrating

Before our guest arrived on June 5th, 2024, she was asking if our property manager had a larger unit and if they could be moved. Our strict policy for cancellation does not offer for her to cancel. Upon arrival, she complained about many things, all that my property manager fixed. Our WiFi was out of service, and our PM promptly worked to get it fixed. The guest complained to AirBnB and moved out. At first AirBnB said she was owed a refund. 

AirBnB said they would unblock our dates and refund her. 

Then, 2 hours later, AirBnB said she was NOT qualified to get a refund. They kept the reservation blocked/active with her as a guest. The ticket was closed out.

A day before her checkout, she opened a new complaint. Again we were first told that she would get a refund, then we were told she would not get a refund. 

Then AirBnB would not release payments to me, and they said they were wrong and the guest would get a refund.

My problem is that AirBnB kept my unit blocked/rented the entire time. Therefore, it needs to be compensated. 

I have had SO MANY open tickets and closed tickets at this point. It is exhausting, but I refuse to give up. This is $914. Currently they are letting people stay in my unit for free (since they are holding back payouts), which is outrageous. 

Does anyone have a way to talk to ONE PERSON who knows what is going on!?

0 Replies 0