April 24 2023 Airbnb didn't send payout. Says it's an INTERNAL ISSUE????

Answered!

April 24 2023 Airbnb didn't send payout. Says it's an INTERNAL ISSUE????

Anyone else experiencing a delay in their payouts this last week???  Still waiting......After numerous emails and phone calls, I've been told that Airbnb has an internal glitch with payouts and offer NO time for a resolution.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Christine-N-Steve0 ,

I heard that you would have received some updates by now! All the best and keep in touch!!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

14 Replies 14
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Christine-N-Steve0 ,

I am so sorry to hear about your concerns and I read on another thread that you have already been in touch with Airbnb Customer Support regarding this. I hope this situation gets resolved for you soon!

-----

Thanks for the response, I posted because Airbnb Customer Support has been completely useless.   After numerous tries on the phone and email... they just say it's an IT GLITCH and there is nothing they can do? 

Looking back on the community posts, I can see they have been saying it is a glitch for years when people ask about their payouts. 

I have dozens of bookings, this is pretty scary to think there is no way to resolve missing payments.

Hi @Christine-N-Steve0 ,

Can you perhaps help with the reservation code or the amount of payout that is missing, so that I can forward it to the team if they can look further?

-----

Hi!!
Hey,  thank you for getting back to me!  **

Booked on 2/27/2023

$487.91

payout set for 4/22

instant pay 

christine 

**[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines]

Thank you @Christine-N-Steve0 for your prompt response. I have shared the concerning details with the team. 

-----

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Christine-N-Steve0 ,

I heard that you would have received some updates by now! All the best and keep in touch!!

-----

Hello Christine, I am a new host with Airbnb & I’m facing the same issue, at this stage it has become extremely pointless contacting CS. Did you manage to get the help? If so are you able to advice please 

I am also having payout issues  for over one month and a half.  Over $8000 is owing and no response or action from Airbnb????

Katie308
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Yip

got a booking early last June.  Airbnb were paid at least a week before guest came.  They didn’t pay me until this year!  Asking me to prove I didn’t get paid?

I am currently waiting to be paid for last years Dec bookings.  Same run around same endless phone calls and emails!

I have payouts from March 2024 and June 2024 amounting to over $8000 and no response from Airbnb?  Did you eventually get your payouts?

Marcos810
Level 1
Miami, FL

Hi

I am Marcos from Florida

I host a guest about 2 weeks  ago and haven't get paid yet from Airbnb!

Is this a on going issue for everyone?

Mel9380
Level 2
St Albans, United Kingdom

Hello Marco, did you end up getting paid? I’m a new host and I’m having the same issue. At present I’m quite fed up now with calling the CS team, any advice on how I can speed up the process 

I have been messaging for over a month!  They have lied to me.  Said it was an issue with PayPal.  PayPal sent me a written message stating that there were no issues from their end.  Airbnb ignored it and sent a message saying they have no timeline on when they will fix it!

Yes!  I have been calling and messaging for a month and a half.  No action from Airbnb.  They owe over $8000!