Best way rebook a cancellation

Best way rebook a cancellation

I am new and still have a lot to learn.

I had a week long reservation that had to cancel. They had legitimate reasons, so no complaints. It is still about 2 weeks away.

Does anybody have any tips or tricks that can help me rebook it, that doesn’t involve slashing prices?

*Should I promote the rare opening on Social Media?
*Does Airbnb have any resources?

*Should I reach out with direct special  offers to a group or something?

Any ideas or tips are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

-Mike O

2 Replies 2

@Michael6266  Airbnb listings don't really lend themselves well to date-specific promotions on other sites. Your pool of likely guests are going to be people who are already actively planning to visit your area that week, which has its limits. But if there's a special event happening nearby during a time you want to fill, or a unique winter attraction that appeals to a very special niche group, those might present interests to target on social media. Those tactics tend to be better at driving page views than yielding actual bookings, though. Your best guests will have shopped around a bit before they decide on your listing.

It takes awhile to identify your occupancy patterns, but you can always tinker around with which qualities you foreground in the listing to see what attracts the most interest. 

Thanks @Anonymous, for replying with good information.

I appreciate you taking the time to help.