Can anyone recommend good co-hosts in North London?

B117
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Can anyone recommend good co-hosts in North London?

Hi, am looking for good co-hosts in North London. Have looked into agencies, but not that impressed, so looking for an individual preferably. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks!

8 Replies 8
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @B117, I would recommend taking a look on our "Get Local" page as you might be able to find local Hosts/Co-Hosts. Also, please note that advertising on the Community Center is not allowed. 

I hope this helps.

Quincy  

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

H83
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi there. I myself am situated in London and I am willing to Co-host your property. Not only will I just manage but looking after your property is also our top priority. We provide various other services too. If you are interested, feel free to reach out. 

Thank you.HNHOSTINGS-2.png

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @B117 

Try asking for recommendations on the London host group.

Most people posting here wanting to cohost have no experience as a host. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a co-host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? 

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Brenda1365
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Morning,

whereabouts are you in North London?  I host in Archway and have been for almost two years.   Can I be of assistance?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

As they posted nearly two years ago @Brenda1365  I highly doubt they are still looking 🙂

Brenda1365
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Yeah but you can all but try? 😂😂😂

plus I know there other Hots around me but no one communicates.  I sometimes have guests wanting to return and I am booked. I end up providing them with hotel information rather than alternative Airbnb accommodation.  So to be fair that was my main reason for reaching out.  

Thanks

Hi 

If you are still looking for a reliable cleaning company, I can recommend our company I work with and they are the best.