Cleaning Services Smoky Mountains

Katy423
Level 2
Fairway, KS

Cleaning Services Smoky Mountains

Hi,

I'm looking for a new cleaner for our two cabins in the Smokies.  One is in Gatlinburg and the other is in Pigeon Forge.  Both are 3 bed with 3 bath.  I really like a good husband and wife team that is smaller.  Any recommendations?  Thanks!

5 Replies 5
Katy423
Level 2
Fairway, KS

I'm open to any and all recommendations!  Thank you!!!

Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Katy423 😊

Thank you for bringing this up in the community!

Did you find this information elsewhere?

I can mention Hosts from your area who will probably advise you: @Nash-Cottages-LLC0@Chris-and-Brittany1 , @Debra759 , @Garry159 and @Jason2680.

In the meantime, don’t hesitate to take a look at our Local Host Clubs to connect with others from your city or region.

Warm regards 🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

@Elisa Thanks for the tag!

@Katy423 I don't have any contacts in that area, but @Jason2680 offered a great suggestion. I hope you are safe after the hurricane. 

Jason2680
Level 1
Franklin, TN

@Katy423 Have you considered using Turno (formerly TurnoverBnb) to find cleaners?

Turn The Paige is looking to add more properties to our program! Please check out our Facebook page as well as our website for some more information! We look forward to speaking with you!

www.turnthepaigellc.work