Discount

Answered!
Geraldine250
Level 1
Mansonville, Quebec, Canada

Discount

How to add a discount of 15% for one month for all of our listings. It used to be an automatic offer from Airbnb.

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Geraldine250 

Create a ruleset with the discount and apply it for the specific time period to all listings in one operation, using the mulicalender.

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Geraldine250 

Create a ruleset with the discount and apply it for the specific time period to all listings in one operation, using the mulicalender.

Christine3078
Level 1
Punta Gorda, FL

How do I take $20 off a listing for one guest per night they are there?  ie:  is $189 want to charge $169?

Sharon1421
Level 2
Austin, TX

Are you saying you want reservations of only 1 guest to be $20 cheaper than your listed price? If so,  you do it the other way around. Set your pricing on the single guest level, then under additional fees, set $20 for each guest after 1. 

Hello there, I’m new here looking to get some help. 
Let’s say for this upcoming weekend I’m not feeling confident that a guest will book. 

When I go into calendar and select this weekend and hit edit and when I change the price in that window, is it just impacting pricing on this specific weekend of the dates I selected, or does my nightly price get affected overall?

@Joseph1657 Yes, that Edit will only change the rate for the days you select. It won’t affect your overall set rate. 

Nightly price is affected overall. You will have to change your price again if you wish to go higher again or lower. Willene1 seems to think it only changes the rates for the specific days. Never tried it.

Does air bnb automatically give renters a discount for a longer stay?

No you can set your discounts under booking setting.  2 nights, a week, or a month.