End of year Income Report

Pamela-And-Jack0
Level 4
Rohnert Park, CA

End of year Income Report

In years past, Airbnb would send out our end-of-year report, including our gross income, nights guests stayed and service fees.
It seems like we have to now calculate that ourselves.
Anyone?
Thank you.

Pamela Fender
17 Replies 17
Ellen413
Level 2
Pryor, OK

The income statement can be downloaded in CVS form. When that is done the dates show as XXXX's, the column titles are not printed on the report and there are not totals for the columns.  In this form the information is not truly usable and causes the user to have to run their own totals. Has anyone else had this experience and is there a way to get the information contained in the report in a usable format to use for reporting income to the CPA and for a profit/loss analysis?

It's very annoying. They used to give us a concise Year End Summary. Now all I can find is a spreadsheet, meaning we have to add it all up. I've called Airbnb numerous times and have been told different answers: "It's a tech glitch and they're working on it. A team member will get back to you. There never was such a thing, etc." I was able to find my 2020 report, but now that's disappeared. Grr... 😞

Yep - I agree. It's very frustrating to have Airbnb actually take away things that are helpful to us as hosts.  That end of year table they used to provide was so helpful.  I fear Airbnb is going to become less user friendly as they keep getting bigger and bigger....   😞