Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Hamburg- 56 day clarifications.

Diego2057
Level 2
Hamburg, Germany

Hamburg- 56 day clarifications.

Good morning, I am completely new to Airbnb hosting. technically I am still researching. I already have the Wohnraumschutznummer, it was all in german, which i only have a low B1 level. my question is. can i rent a room and bathroom in my own house longer than 56 days, as in short term rentals, not like on stay for 56 days but 2-3 days rental at a time. I own the house. the total home is 200sm and this room and bathroom is only 15sm. So it is way less than 50%. I thought there was no problem but just wanted to clarify. 

2 Replies 2
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hiya @Diego2057  and welcome to the Community Center. Did you know we have a German-speaking area that might have more Hosts that are able to help with your enquiry? You can check it out here: German Community Center.

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Rebecca Thank you so much, I have click the link and I am not able to find it. How can i go to find a superhost from Hamburg. A super host from Frankfurt reached out to me but I have local specific questions. I contacted Airbnb and they could not help me find a superhost that could help me from Hamburg. 

thank you for your help