Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Hamburg- 56 day clarifications.

Diego2057
Level 2
Hamburg, Germany

Hamburg- 56 day clarifications.

Good morning, I am completely new to Airbnb hosting. technically I am still researching. I already have the Wohnraumschutznummer, it was all in german, which i only have a low B1 level. my question is. can i rent a room and bathroom in my own house longer than 56 days, as in short term rentals, not like on stay for 56 days but 2-3 days rental at a time. I own the house. the total home is 200sm and this room and bathroom is only 15sm. So it is way less than 50%. I thought there was no problem but just wanted to clarify. 

3 Replies 3
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hiya @Diego2057  and welcome to the Community Center. Did you know we have a German-speaking area that might have more Hosts that are able to help with your enquiry? You can check it out here: German Community Center.

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Rebecca Thank you so much, I have click the link and I am not able to find it. How can i go to find a superhost from Hamburg. A super host from Frankfurt reached out to me but I have local specific questions. I contacted Airbnb and they could not help me find a superhost that could help me from Hamburg. 

thank you for your help

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Diego2057

I'm sorry to hear you're still looking for an answer! I'd suggest posting your question on the German Community Center, where other that are other German Hosts and Superhosts, some from Hamburg, who will be able to advise you further on that.  🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines