Have I been canceled by airbnb?

Answered!
Lisa1227
Level 2
Woodstock, NY

Have I been canceled by airbnb?

I have been a super host for

11 years and have built an

6 figure business through this platform. I am always booked and usually back to back all year long. Suddenly in the last few weeks I have gotten absolutely no bookings and worse when I realized that this was super unusual especially at this time of the year… I looked for my listings and could not find them anywhere.  I have since asked my most recent (the last ones booked) as well as all of my friends to try to locate my listing and they couldn’t find it either…I called airbnb and evidently there are no outstanding issues on my account to create this problem has  anyone else had this happen to them?  I am deviated as this my business and suddenly I am shut down

Top Answer
Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Lisa1227 are your listings active? If they are, please search through the conversations here. There are multiple posts on what to do such as asking your friends to save your listings in favorites, do regular little updates daily etc. I went to a dry spell a couple of years ago but eventually it got better. Good luck!

View Top Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Inna22
Level 10
Chicago, IL

@Lisa1227 are your listings active? If they are, please search through the conversations here. There are multiple posts on what to do such as asking your friends to save your listings in favorites, do regular little updates daily etc. I went to a dry spell a couple of years ago but eventually it got better. Good luck!

ive done all of that, still nothing

Ruth413
Level 10
Moreton, United Kingdom

@Lisa1227   I had a quick look and your 2 listings that have reviews are on the 1st page when you search Bearsville.