I don't feel safe using Airbnb missing payouts

Ahmed498
Level 2
Cairo Governorate, Egypt

I don't feel safe using Airbnb missing payouts

My problem started 20 days ago when I didn't receive my payouts. Airbnb is my one and only source of income. That means if any problem happened with receiving money I'll be totally broke!

They told me to wait up to two weeks and to be patient to receive my money and I did that!!
but what happened that I did not receive TWO of my payouts till now!! AND THEY DON'T ANSWER ME NO MORE!

I told them that I'm totally broke I don't have money for living and I'm starving and my fridge is empty but no one is answering me!

This is the WOREST experience I've been through during my whole life!! I'm about to cancel all the reservations I have because it is like I'm renting my place for guests FOR FREE

I'm very nervous ! very anxious! totally broke!  @Airbnb 

@Emilie CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE?

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

3 Replies 3
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Ahmed498, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this. I will send the team a message so that they can look into this for you. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Ahmed498
Level 2
Cairo Governorate, Egypt

@Quincy Thank you so much Quincy Finally they replied to my inquiry but the problem still exists I hope it end soon 🙏

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I'm glad to hear that @Ahmed498! Let's hope they can resolve this for you ASAP. Please do keep me updated here if you can. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen