Insurance/License

Insurance/License

Hi 

I am still working with my insurance company, and state for my license.  I jumped the gun and have my cabin listed am i better off to block out dates for now or deactivate my account?

Thank you

Theresa

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Theresa764 , While we wait for guidance from other Hosts, have you got this sorted with the insurance company and also managed to progress with the license? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Theresa764 ,

Since you're still in the process of securing your insurance and state license, it might be wise to block out dates on your Airbnb listing rather than deactivating your account. This way, you can prevent new bookings until everything is in order, but you'll also avoid the potential drawbacks of deactivating and reactivating your account, such as losing visibility or search ranking.

Blocking dates temporarily is a flexible option that allows you to manage your listing without signaling any red flags to Airbnb or potential guests. Once you have all your requirements in place, you can easily open up your availability without needing to undergo any reactivation process.

I hope this helps.

All the best,

Upfish Management