Italy CIN Registration

Answered!

Italy CIN Registration

Apologies if this is posted twice but this site is not very good either for using or getting answers. I have to display the Italian CIN number anywhere I advertise my property. This is very easy on Booking.com but I can't find where I do it on here. Can anyone help please? 

Top Answer
Angela1056
Top Contributor
Linarolo, Italy

Ciao @Simon4820 , from your listing click on this sign

IMG_0540.jpeg

this page will come up

IMG_0541.jpeg

Click on “Regulations” and follow the steps

IMG_0542.jpeg

There are also the steps to obtain the CIN if you don’t have it

IMG_0543.png

View Top Answer in original post

21 Replies 21

@Rebecca2369 , when you first put your accommodation on online platforms you must ask permission from the Municipality, Region, Questura ecc. and you are assigned a number that you should have already entered in the ad. When you apply for the CIN with this number you’ll get it immediately. 

Rebecca2369
Level 2
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom

Oh, that's strange, I have a listing but we're never asked for a number. Although I've had the listing for a while so maybe it wasn't required back then. I do of course want to comply, I don't suppose you know where I can look to find out more about that? If not, I'll try some googling!

Rebecca2369
Level 2

Amazing, thank you

Hi @Rebecca2369,
I am happy you found a solution in the community! 😊

I also wanted to share a Community Center Tip 👉 If you'd like to tag members in your comments, for them to get a notification of your message — simply press on @ in your keyboard, and the name of the person you are trying to reach should pop up.

This will ensure they get notified that you left a comment to their response!

Warm regards🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

How did you manage to register your guests on Alloggiatiweb? This is mandatory in Italy (TULPS art. 109). All guests must register within 24 hours of arrival on Alloggiatiweb  (6 hours if they stay only one night) and there are penalty implications if you don’t @Rebecca2369 

Rebecca2369
Level 2

For the last few years Angela the property has been rented via a villa company so they have done everything. We are taking it back over for next year so I'm bringing my old Airbnb profile back to life!