Maximum guest allowed in experience

Luciana468
Level 2
Florence, Italy

Maximum guest allowed in experience

Hello everyone, I am a host of experience and I would like to ask you all if you have this same issue: we have set at 4 the maximum number of people allowed to book a private activity but we keep receiving reservations for over 4, up to 8 as a regular tour. The problem is that with our privare tour, our guests have access to more services such as private pick up and an extra meal, with same cost as a regular tour we have a consistent money loss. 

We have contacted the assistance many time but they just don't so anything, do you have any hint about this? Is there a way to fix this issue or maybe we are doing something wrong in our settings. 

Some help would be much appreciate as Airbnb assistance doesn't do much regarding experiences. 

Thank you all!

2 Replies 2
Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Luciana468   What great experiences you offer!  

My suggestion:  In the first sentence describing your experience, say the number of guests that you can take.  Nowhere on the advertising page does it say "For 4 guests".  It isn't until you book a private group that it says 4 guests, and that is only if the guest reads the description all the way through.

Hello Lorna, 

thanks for your suggestion and hopefully maybe one day you can come join our activities in Florence!

Regarding our issue I'm afraid it's a tech problem, they just can't fix it..clients should not be able to book for more than 4 people when it's private, only for regular, the calendar should be blocked at 4 but that just does not happen 😕

I hope they will answer me back soon from Airbnb!

Thank you again!